What is peptide therapy and how does it work?
A peptide (a group of amino acids) or a small chain of proteins, that binds to help benefit to reduce, prevent and accelerate the healing process by stimulating the bodies repair system. It is found in all living organisms and play a key role in all biological activity. Peptides occur naturally in every cell of the body. Each peptide has its own specific functions. Such as reversing aging process stimulate collagen production, gut healing, fat loss, tissue repair, stimulate human growth hormone and more. Peptides are recommended for burning fat, building muscle, and improving athletic performance
Who can get this treatment?
Everyone can benefit from this treatment. Depending on each individual concern, we can concentrate a specific area for the patient. Ask us which peptide therapy would help benefit you.
Peptide Therapy services we offer:
*Thymosin alpha-1 (immune support, helps improve fatigue) Thymosin is a peptide, or small protein, produced naturally by the thymus gland. It is one of several polypeptide hormones secreted by the thymus that controls the maturation of T-cells, which actively participates in the immune response. These white blood cells play pivotal roles in the body’s defense process to anyone with a depressed immune system or suffering from an infection.
Benefits of Thymosin alpha 1:
- Enhances the function of certain immune cells called T and dendritic cells
- Help eradicate the unhealthy cells and stop the infection or cancer growth
- Exhibits antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Suppresses tumor growth
- Increases vaccine effectiveness
- Protects against oxidative damage
*Thymosin Beta (improves immune system) Thymosin is a hormone secreted from the thymus. Its primary function is to stimulate the production of T cells, which are an important part of the immune system. Thymosin also assists in the development of B cells to plasma cells to produce antibodies. This peptide has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration, and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. After an injury, Tβ 4 is released by platelets and numerous other types of cells to protect the most damaged cells and tissues and to reduce inflammation and microbial growth.
Benefits of Thymosin beta 4:
- Calms muscle spasm
- Improved muscle tone
- Increased exchange of substances between cells
- Encourages tissue repair
- Stretches connective tissue
- Helps maintain flexibility
- Reduced inflammation of tissue in joints
- Encourages the growth of new blood cells in tissue
- Increased endurance and strength
- Prevents the formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
*Zinc Thymulin (Hair growth) Zinc Thymulin (ZT) is used to regenerate hair lost as a result of androgenic alopecia. Most hair loss involves inactivation of hair follicles, that is, hair follicles cease to grow hair. A deficiency of Zinc will also lead to hair loss. Zinc and thymulin are two natural compounds involved in hair follicle growth and have been studied and found to promote hair growth. Combined into a spray solution, ZT can be applied to the scalp and treat hair loss, bald patches and as well as initiate the angen hair growth phase (the active growth phase of hair follicles during which the root of the hair is dividing rapidly).
Benefits of ZT:
- Can improve hair growth
- Can improve quantity of hair
- Can prevent hair loss
- Can improve endogenous hair pigmentation
- A variety of alopecia states can be treated
- Both women and men can be treated
- Treatment may be combined with known other hair restoration methods
*PT-141 (women’s libido enhancement) PT-141 also known as Bremelanotide and Vyleesi has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women within minutes of administration.
- More women reported moderate or high sexual desire following bremelanotide (Vyleesi) treatment vs. placebo.
- Among women who attempted sexual intercourse within 24 hours after treatment, significantly more were satisfied with their level of sexual arousal following bremelanotide, compared with placebo.
- Effects may be felt up to 12 hours from the time of administration and have been known to last for up to 3 days, diminishing each day.
- Bremelanotide has been shown to have significant results on male test patients, with what is described as “intense” and “frequent” erections lasting between 2-6 hours.
- For women, sexual arousal has been experienced in a varied range of minutes to weeks
- Bremelanotide was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in men – impotence / erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in women – sexual arousal disorder, generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD)
- Does not act upon the vascular system
- Increases sexual desire via the central nervous system
*Peptides comes in a variety forms of topical creams, nasal spray, capsules, eye drops and injections.