SPA SERVICES (Please Call 602-973-1774 For Prices)
Express Facial (30 min)
Quick lunch break, break time or get-a-away mini facial to help relax from your everyday busy schedule. Fast service that delivers clean and beautiful skin results!
European Facial (60 min)
A classic deep facial cleansing treatment for your face and neck. To help improve the look and feel of youthful skin, and help rid of your skins impurities.
Back Treatment (60 min)
Deep cleansing and exfoliation to extract congestion and impurities in the skin. Followed by therapeutic masks and body moisturizers with a relaxing shoulder and back massage.
Mens Facial (60 min)
Thorough deep pore cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing. Comes with high-frequency facial that’s germicidal to treat large pores, calms inflammation and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth.
Rejuvenated Facial (60 min)
Restoring the skins youthful appearance by re-hydrating its moisture and pH balance. To help protect the skins water loss, environmental and sun damage. Excellent for sensitive skin clients.
Corrective Facial (60 min)
Based on your skins needs, this service effectively treats blackheads, sun-damaged skin, fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, superficial scars, uneven skin and many other skin impurities. Immediate visible results!
Dermaplaning w/European Facial (60 min)
A painless treatment by scrapping away dry dead skin cells and vellus hair (peach fuzz).
Microdermabrasion w/Euronpean facial (60 min)
Gently sanding the skin to renew overall skin tone and texture. Can improve appearance of sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, acne scaring, and other skin related concerns and conditions.
“Superficial peels” are great for treating fine lines and wrinkles, large pores, dark spots and helps tighten the skin. All peels helps stimulate collagen production, with repetitive peels you can reduce pore size, fade discolorations and prevent acne.
- Acne clients are recommended to get a peel every 2 weeks until results are achieved.
- Recommended having series of 3-5 treatment to help achieve the treatment results that you want.
- To enhance healing process, strongly recommend products with gentle cleansers, moisturizers and sunscreen. Please ask your medical aesthetician.
Lighten & Brighten Peel (60 min)
Looking for a way to lighten hyper-pigmentation, melasma and other unwanted dark spots? With this treatment, it retexturize skin containing brightening ingredients such as azelaic, arbutin and kojic acid, that slows down the formation of melanin production. Thus showing revitalized radiant skin. Perfect for all skin types and all ethnicities!
Acne Peel (60 min)
This peel contains salicylic acid which helps fight bacteria causing acne breakouts. This fruit base cream formula helps intensify to exfoliate dead skin cells, dries out oil and refines closed pores. Great for acne and oily skin, will cause flaking within 4-5 days to help reveal newer healthier skin!
- Great for normal, oily and acneic skin. Recommend series package and home care.
Microblading (2-3 hours)
Natural brow hair strokes by implementing pigment in the skin with a hand tool.
Ombre Powder (2-3 hours)
A powder effect shading or “make-up look”, for a defined soft brow shape. Good for cover-ups depending on previous work.
Microshading Combo (2-3 hours)
Combination of hair strokes and ombre powder. Bold look for added density and extra “fluff”.
Correction & Camouflage (2-3 hours)
Color correction is a process that is in need of MULTIPLE sessions, depending on the individual’s saturation of the brow. Keep in mind, it is to help keep the skins integrity to prevent any scaring. This treatment helps fade out pigment as well as neutralizing the color. Upon the final session, we will create a new shape and design for your desired brow.
Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelash. The extension can be made from mink, synthetic, human or horse hair.
WAXINGBeautiful Body and more!
Waxing is the ideal hair removal option. This is because waxing removes the whole hair right down to the root, when it grows back it is thinner and tapered so it is less likely to get trapped under the skin. When you shave, the hair is cut in the middle of the follicle, so it grows back with a blunt end causing it to get stuck under the skin. Thus, also causing ingrown hair that can also be infected even painful. Waxing is more effective and long-lasting than shaving, as you can be hair-free for up to a month.
Professionals do not recommend self-waxing. Reason being is that it can be time consuming, frustrating, and even painful when not applied correctly. Leaving a sticky mess, missed hair follicles and even burns from the wax! Overall, self-waxing does not have a high success rate. Let us at INNOVA Medical & Spa, help you professionally clean you up properly.
PREPING YOUR SKIN: These are some steps and techniques you should follow before your wax appointment.
DO I HAVE ENOUGH HAIR?
Hair must be a quarter of an inch (about 10-14 days of growth or size of a rice grain) to adhere correctly to the wax.
- Please shower before your appointment.
- Please don’t shave between sessions.Shaving chafes the skin and creates sharper, coarser hair!
- Gently exfoliate the night before or take a warm bath to prep the skin before your wax. This helps the wax stick to the hair. Ask us about our spa & wax combo deals.
- Relax and take a deep breath. We want you to have a pleasant experience with us, waxing isn’t as frightening and painful as it seems.
- Know that it gets better.We get that first timers don’t know what to expect. We want to acknowledge that the first one will be the most uncomfortable. However, it doesn’t have to be the worst thing you’ve ever done. Most of the time, people leave our room pleasantly relieved that the wax wasn’t nearly as bad as they expected. Every wax after the first one gets easier, especially when your hair starts growing in finer and we weaken that horrid follicle!
- Don’t use creams. Don’t apply any lotions, perfumes, creams, toners, oils, or astringents on the wax areas you have in mind. This is because moisturizers and thick lotions can prevent the wax from applying to the hair correctly.
GET YOUR WAX AFTER YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
When you’re menstruating, your body produces prostalandin, a hormone that causes contractions in the uterine walls and constricts blood vessels, making your skin more sensitive. This can make waxing feel a lot more painful than normal. We recommend being patient and wait it out.
COMMUNICATE WITH US
Please don’t be shy, we know certain areas may feel awkward to discuss. Feel free to speak up and let us know if something hurts or is uncomfortable. We want to make sure you walk out clean with confidence!
PACKAGE SPECIALS (Up to 6 uses every 2 weeks)
|Brow & Underarm||$108 $18 each x6|
|Stache Away (lip & chin)||$48 $8 each x6|
|Arms (half)||$150 $25 each x6|
|Arms (full)||$210 $35 each x6|
|I Got Your Back! (full back)||$300 $50 each x6|
|Face Off! (full face)||$240 $40 each x6|
|Minute Man (ears, nose, brows)||$240 $40 each x6|
|Leg Go! (half)||$150 $25 each x6|
|Leg Go! (full)||$300 $50 each x6|
|Bro-zilian (men)||$480 $80 each x6|
|My Bare Lady (Brazilian)||$330 $55 each x6|
*We recommend 4-6 week visit for ALL Bkinkis/Brazilians.
WAX AND SPA COMBO
All comes with high-frequency, body cream, mask and complimentary massage.
|Fresh Faced (Facial with full face wax)||$96|
|BUTTer Up! (Bum facial and wax)||$96|
|My Bare Lady (Vajacial with full Brazilian)||$110|